How It Works
The Prowler Owl is a proven visual scare that imitates the appearance of the Great Horned Owl: the most feared aerial predator. Complete with a 44” (3.7ft) flexible wingspan, hunting posture, & intimidating glassy eyes, the Prowler Owl frightens away pest birds & small animals. Its durable weather resistant material and ability to move along with outdoor wind and breeze makes the product ideal for outdoor use.
The Prowler Owl effectively deters pigeons, seagulls, gulls, grackles, crows, blackbirds, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, small rodents, rabbits, squirrels, and more.
Where to Use
The Prowler Owl is potent in any open outdoor area up to 6,000 sq. ft. This includes locations such as yards, gardens, parks, fields, rooftops, patios, waterfront property, airports, transportation platforms, marinas, boat docks, farm fields, orchards, vineyards, warehouses, and many others.
To install the Prowler Owl, simply mount onto a ½” post where it is most visible to birds in flight. Posts are not included with product. Prowler owl measures 23” head to toe with a 6” diameter head and a 44” (nearly 4ft) wingspan.
- Intimidating predator replica of the most-feared aerial predator
- Parts that move in the wind improve dynamic realism
- Forces away unwanted birds and other small pests
- Eliminates cleanup and repair associated with pest infestation
- Effective coverage for outdoor areas up to 6,000 sq.ft.